Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sparky and the Vibrating Hot Dog with Squeeking Pickle


Sparky came to visit Thursday night and stayed until Friday. Sparky loves to play with my Mini Dachshunds (Zenith) toys. His favorite? The vibrating hot dog. When you pull on the pickle it squeeks and when he leaves go of the pickle, it vibrates. He hid it in the flowerless flower pot on my patio. Did not want anyone to get it. When Sparky left, Zenith got her hot dog toy and marched into the living room and hid it behind the sofa. So much for that! Leave my toys alone! LOL! So cute, both of them. Once Sparky got the sqeeking pickle in his mouth and sat at my feet and looked at me while squeeking the pickle until I paid attention to him! Now, that is one smart dog!

2 comments:

PattiCakes said...

I can get down, but at my age, I can't get back up!

PattiCakes said...

Whoops, wrong post. That comment was supposed to be on the post right before this one...lol.