We had a great Thanksgiving this year!
Linda was a Mr. Potato head scarecrow!
Happy Thanksgiving from Janet and Nicole!
Sparky guarded the refrigerator door! Or, he wasn't budging until we opened it and gave him some turkey!
The second picture down is a rare/hard to find photo of David and Sparky!
Gibby took a seat and would not budge!
Zenith was camera shy!
Grandma Mary had her picture taken with her Grandkids! And Me!
Linda and Nicole made a wish...
We tried unsuccessfully to get Ed to put on the Potatohead costume.
Sorry Brian, I could not get Uncle Ed to honor your photo request...lol. (Brian will understand this one) He looked at me like I was crazy and said "WHAT"?
Amen to Linda's blog page honoring Nancy and Autumn! These are 2 wonderful young woman! There is a lot to be thankful for there!
We miss you Mom!
Happy Thanksgiving to all!!! We are blessed!
1 comment:
Whatcha smiling about.......I still listen to that on FitzgeraldandBeach.com!
David, Autumn and I had a great time visiting with you this year. Too bad about Ed not wanting to co-operate....lol. Tell Janet I am still waiting for that recipe...yum. Thanks for having us and taking care of my little buddy.
Linda
Post a Comment