Friday, January 11, 2008

The Return of The Sparky Nator !!!








Sparkinator has returned to visit our home and has grown so much that I had to take a few pictures of him! He is trying to keep a low profile by wearing his new camouflage jacket that we got him for Christmas. His new jacket is cute and functional. It has a quilted lining in it and it has a pocket in the front? or is it back? for storing his dog bones.

Zee met Sparky at the door and was wagging her tail like crazy. Zenith mothered her Sparky the whole time he was here. When he was in his crate for some "time out", Zenith would lay outside the crate door and peek under the blanket we put on the crate to check on her buddy. When Zenith came back in the computer room and nudged me with her snout, I went up front with her cause I though she had to go to the bathroom. She led me straight to Sparky's crate where he was crying to get out. She would look at me, then look at Sparks. So I let them both outside for a while since the weather was so nice.

Gibson our 18 lb. cat came upstairs to get a bath. He hid under the table and licked himself dry after his bath. Zenith joined in and was licking the water off of Gibby's head. Then Gibby started licking Zee in the snout. Gibson ran for the basement when he was dry, only to stop once when Sparky got him in a head lock. Sparky is going to be a fine wrestler some day. He has no fear! I am going to get that on film, if I can. It is a riot to watch.

2 comments:

Grandma said...

Great post. I love the new music, too.

Nancy said...

What about Zee? I think someone forgot to get a coat for Zee. I just love the story about the time out. We do a lot of time outs at our house too.