Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Hannah Grace and Welcome to our Family Bitty Baby!


Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday dear Hannah,
Happy Birthday to you!

My great niece, Hannah Grace, was born 4 years ago today.

I remember it well!

She has grown into a sweet loving child!

Welcome to our family Hannah's sweet baby doll, Bitty Baby. We know how much you love her, Hannah!

Many more Happy Birthdays for Hannah Grace and Bitty too!

I miss you too, Hannah!

I am asking the Lord to deliver lots and lots of love from me to you!

Aunt Patticakes

2 comments:

Nancy said...

We miss you and wish you were here for the par-tea.

Hannah has been carrying that baby in the backpack everywhere. You should see how many things she loads in the bag. I am afraid she will fall over, but she insists that Bitty needs everything in that bag.

Missing you and sending tons of love!

Thank you for making it such a special birthday for her.

Grandma said...

We are so blessed with Hannah Grace. And with you.