Can someone please ask Hannah Grace if she has any idea how Rudolf the Raindeer got on Patticakes knee while we were eating dinner? We were eating dinner and everyone was pointing at my knee and laughing. So I looked down and noticed there was a raindeer in attandance on my knee. (the most famous Raindeer of all) Sparky was no where to be found. Until, I tried to move it...lol. He must have put it there for safe keeping or maybe he was hoping I would put the fork down and pick up poor Rudolf and play fetch...lol.
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Does anyone know how Rudolf got on my knee during dinner?
Can someone please ask Hannah Grace if she has any idea how Rudolf the Raindeer got on Patticakes knee while we were eating dinner? We were eating dinner and everyone was pointing at my knee and laughing. So I looked down and noticed there was a raindeer in attandance on my knee. (the most famous Raindeer of all) Sparky was no where to be found. Until, I tried to move it...lol. He must have put it there for safe keeping or maybe he was hoping I would put the fork down and pick up poor Rudolf and play fetch...lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hannah thinks that he flew in from Santa's house. Santa lives in Sewickley which isn't very far from where Grandma lives.
I love her answer! That was fun! Hannah is so sweet!
Post a Comment